Infopath Code

Here are some important codes for InfoPath. 

Get Parameters in InfoPath Form:

if (e.InputParameters.ContainsKey("SaveLocation")) // Search for Query string (parameter) if found then set this parameter to a field.
                    SetFormFieldValue ("/my:ChangeOrder/my:SectionHide/my:ListURL", e.InputParameters["SaveLocation"].Substring(0, e.InputParameters["SaveLocation"].LastIndexOf("/")));


Get Value from a field:

private string GetFormFieldValue(string fieldName)
        {
            string fieldValue = string.Empty;
            try
            {
                XPathNavigator myNav = MainDataSource.CreateNavigator().SelectSingleNode(fieldName, NamespaceManager);
                if (myNav != null)
                    fieldValue = myNav.Value; ;

                if (string.IsNullOrEmpty(fieldValue))
                    return string.Empty;
                else
                    return fieldValue;
            }
            catch { return fieldValue; }
        }

Set Value for a field:

private void SetFormFieldValue(string fieldName, string fieldValue)
        {
            XPathNavigator myNav = MainDataSource.CreateNavigator().SelectSingleNode(fieldName, NamespaceManager);
            if (myNav != null)
                myNav.SetValue(fieldValue); ;
        }


Submit form programmatically:

FileSubmitConnection fileSubmit = (FileSubmitConnection)this.DataConnections["SharePoint Library Submit"]; // SharePoint Library Submit is name of my submit connection.
// Relative the SharePoint Submit location to current SharePoint site.
fileSubmit.FolderUrl = GetFormFieldValue("/my:ChangeOrder/my:SectionHide/my:ListURL"); // This is form saving path, Where I want to save my form programmatically.
           
fileSubmit.Execute();


Execute Query Programmatically:

DataSources["Project Category"].QueryConnection.Execute(); //Project Category is name of my data connection.
                DataSources["Users"].QueryConnection.Execute();//Users is name of my data connection.

Programmatically read rows from reapting table :

//I have added a section called ServicesSection then a reaping table with name of ServiceTask and then provided name to the reapting group-ServiceTaskTable. I have created three fields in this reaping table.
XPathNavigator root = MainDataSource.CreateNavigator();
                XPathNodeIterator rows = root.Select("/my:myFields/my:ServicesSection/my:ServiceTask/my:ServiceTaskTable", NamespaceManager);
while (rows.MoveNext())
                {
                    sHrs = GetFieldValue(rows.Current, "my:Hours");
                    sMinutes = GetFieldValue(rows.Current, "my:Minutes");
                    sActivityDetails = GetFieldValue(rows.Current, "my:ActivityDetails");
}

Comments

Popular Posts

SharePoint Interview Questions and Answers

Download Infopath Form Templates

How to get current logged user information using JavaScript ?

Steps to set Form based authentication (FBA) for SharePoint 2010

SharePoint Interview Questions and Answers II

Get List Items - JavaScript

Cross Site List Rollup Web Part for SharePoint 2010

Hide Recently Modified Items

Change Language for current user with JSOM in SharePoint Online

SharePoint 2010 CSS Chart