I wanted to move my MS CRM related organization database from one domain to another domain. I did research on it and did it. It is quite easy. Just follow these steps:
- Install MS CRM 2013
- Install Rollups for MS CRM 2013
- First create all users which you have in old domain for MS CRM.
- There has to be one user enable with System Administrator role in your old CRM.
- Now just import your organization database into MS CRM with use of Deployment Manager of MS CRM 2013.
- It will ask you to setup some information i.e. Organization display name, Unique Name, Currency etc., Please setup these information.
- Then in next step, you have to map users. You can map users with following methods:
- Automatic mapping
- Manually mapping
- With XML file
- Here you need to map at least one System Administrator from MS CRM DB. Here is one point which need to take care is, current user has to be System Admin in this case.
If you still facing any issue, Please feel free to ask me.